As I reflect on the last 12 months — of course life brought many changes, some easy, others difficult. Yet through all the ups and downs, the gains and the...
As I reflect on the last 12 months — of course life brought many changes, some easy, others difficult. Yet through all the ups and downs, the gains and the losses, the big guy I connect with — God, always allows me the gift of learning and I hope it never stops. This is but a few of my lessons:
- I’m grateful for the peaks and valleys I have traveled so far
- True relationships survive the storms when graced with willingness & forgiveness
- Doors close – others open — and I do not know what is next
- I am not afraid to ask for help
- Learning to be good to myself
- If I didn’t make mistakes, would I ever learn?
- My wonderful friends and colleagues are blessings
- I’m constantly grateful for my sobriety
- It ain’t all about me
- When the pain is great, the lessons are unforgettable
- It’s never a good idea to believe everything I think
- Standing in my truth is empowering – as long as I don’t go backwards
- God’s plan is far superior – to anything I think I want
- If you are in my life and I am in yours – Thank You
From all of us at Together AZ and the Art of Recovery we wish you happiness,
health and healing for the coming year.